Thursday, January 17, 2013

A Book for every overworked, frustrated, desperate, or just plain tired Mama

Okay I have started reading a new book and I have to say it is EXACTLY what I needed. This book, entitled Desperate... Hope for the Mom Who Needs to Breathe, has already helped me SO much to see how I am robbing myself from the joy of being a mother, how I need to restore God's place in my home and in my life, and how I can stop feeling like such a failure!I realize that I am sounding like an infomercial but I swear to you I have just started reading this book and I already feel exactly what it promised...HOPE!




If you have ever felt like life is just too much and that you can not possible get out of bed and deal with your children, house, and husband, this book is for you. Sometimes God makes us stumble upon just the right book at just the right time and I am SO glad he led me to this one:)

Many of the trials and struggles are so close to my own that I feel I could have written them myself!  I think that being a stay at home mom is such an isolating experience, and this book reminds me that not only am I not alone, my feelings are normal and that they can be changed. I literally can not wait to finish this post and keep reading. 



If you know me, you know how cheap I am, but this is the best $10 I have spent in a long time!
One of the writers also has a blog that I have followed for a while and really enjoy called Sarah Mae.  Check it out! You just may find that she inspires you as much as she does me!



No comments:

Post a Comment