Monday, June 4, 2012

It's GOAL DAY for June!!

From now on the first Monday of each month, I am going to post my monthly goals.  I think this accountability will be good for me as I will have to reflect back on the month at the beginning of the next one. Feel free to post your goals below as well! Okay so here goes, in the month of June I will...

1-Follow the  31 Days to Clean routine each day

2-Get dressed and take a shower EVERY DAY (may not sound like a big deal, but to me as a stay at home mom this is not the norm)

3-Lose 13 pounds-by far the hardest part of my monthly goals I think. My current weight is 182 (yep I put it here, and I SOOOO don't care who knows my weight) so that would put me in the 160's:).  My highest weight after I had Aidan was over 200 pounds, so I am happy to be starting here and moving forward. My final goal, as taken from the BMI chart, is a microscopic 136 pounds that is considered healthy for my height.

4-Work back up to being able to run 3 miles straight-I used to be able to do this. I quit. I hate myself for that, but I will do it again!

5-Do a special craft with Maya three times a week-she deserves fun activities even though I'm busy.

6-Take the kids on an outing twice a week-the park, the museum, the farmers market...

7-Get the basement ready for paint and water sealing-I am excited and overwhelmed for this project!

8-Post on the blog atleast 4 times a week-I am trying I really am, sometimes life just gets SOOO crazy!

9-Come up with a name for my photography site...harder than it sounds...

10-Stick to our budget-via Dave Ramsey-again not easy but doable



I am overwhelmed just looking at this list, but hey GOALS are important and they aren't supposed to be easy!

What are your goals for this month?  How can I help you achieve them?

No comments:

Post a Comment