Sunday, November 11, 2012

HOT DEAL ALERT!! Melissa and Doug Toys 60% off!

I am a fanatic for Melissa and Doug toys, it is my all time favorite brand and I recently made an awesome discovery. They are carried at Michael's Craft stores!! They have 50 and 60% off coupons almost every week and they also take Joann's coupons! I scored this great cardboard block set for $12 with a 50% off coupon and it is on sale for $23 on Amazon!!


I will be going back once I round up some more coupons! This week their ad has a 60% off one and you can sign up for mobile coupons too! I saw lots of other items including these:





I think the regular price for most of the sets was a little higher than some places-$22, but at 60% off it's a great deal!! There were lots more also!!






No comments:

Post a Comment